The main objectives:
- Helping to create an atmosphere for building up people‛s health and development movement through effective campaign and networking.
- To promote low cost, appropriate, scientific and people oriented health and development programs in harmony with traditional knowledge and skills of the various communities who comprises our multi-ethnic society.
- To provide people‛s friendly technical or professional support, training and guidance in the field of community health and development.
- To strengthen professional voluntary initiatives in the state through Capacity Building Training and information dissemination.
- To promote sustainable community health and development through responsible action and human rights related to the provision and distribution of health services and developmental activities.